Product strategist from 10 years of experience in Product Management and 8 years of Product Design across a series of organizations and teams.
I am a highly motivated cross platform product manager and an advocate for agile methodologies with a deep experience working both in and with large organizations and in startups. I have a passion for working on new products and strategies across users, designers, developers, analysts and leaders.
Born and raised in Greenland. I’ve been lucky to find my career path early (21) in project management and breaking barriers through product design. My natural interests led me on an international journey to start, close and complete software projects in Greenland, Denmark and NYC both in the consumer, enterprise and governmental spaces, eventually making me an experienced product strategist.
Product Design (UI/UX)
10 years of experience in product design from idea to completion and beyond for mobile, desktop print & TV.
4 years of experience in advising the improvement and modernisation of the startup frameworks in Greenland, incl. introduction of stages and new investment types.
8 years of experience in product management across multiple teams and organisations.
10 years of experience in roadmapping projects and products. Largely adopted PRINCE2 methodologies in 2015. Inclusion of team and steering committees.
Cross platform product strategist with agile methodologies in large organisations and startups.
Ship to progress
Shipped 12 new iPhone apps, 3 new iPad apps, 5 new Android apps, 14 new websites and 5 new dashboard panels through my agency + version updates. Valuable experiences.
Data and Market Research0
Founder, Product Designer
• Led a remote team to build a collaborative social media platform where people are in full and seamless control of their feed. • Joined Made in NY Media Center by IFP incubator and co-working space • Onboarded 2K users and shipped 25 updates. • Generated 10x engagement than Instagram from a Youtubers public giveaway video.
Founder, Product Designer
• Led the full creation of 15 iOS apps, 5 Android, 12 websites and 5 admin panels • Advised and contributed to the formation of Greenlands 2017-2021 digitization strategy • Became the market leader in creation and operation of the nations public mobiles apps • Introduced and led the nations first Accelerator Programme with 12 companies, 10 completed
Entrepreneurial Union of Greenland to strengthen the national startup framework. Facilitated conversations and presentations to political parties and ministries. Designed and introduced modern startup stages called "The Glacier Model" to kickstart an angel investment culture. Shaped and introduced the nations first "Convertible Note Loan" frameworks with ventures and the Greenlandic Bank.
CEO, Product Designer
• Fullscreen cross-platform messaging app, the latest message replacing the previous. Reached 20K daily messages. • Greenland Venture invested in 2016 and was bought back out in 2019.
Greenland Digital Technology Association's mission is to strengthen the frameworks of digital technology development in Greenland to attract future business initiatives as well as advice the public. Onboarded members, ambassadors and advisors from multiple nations and continents.
Contract: Co-host of Asilipé
A late night live TV show on Greenlands national TV broadcast. Link: Online Episodes
• Strong PRINCE2 methodologies throughout • Led multiple national digitization projects from an ambitious and motivational strategy • Joined the hiring committee and onboarded local and international colleagues
Co-founder, Product Manager & Sales
• Weekly printed & distributed magazine to 16,000 readers reaching 130 active advertizers. • Broke the national media monopoly and influenced the media market to be more digital • First media company to move the paper printing abroad (Iceland), improved weekly deadlines & reduced our print costs by +60%. • Employed 32 people at an age of just 22.
As an entrepreneur and designer my daily tools vary, but I usually have Sketch, Framer X, Slack and Trello open. Other tools I often use depends on the project stage which are Keynote, Fabrics, Numbers, Xcode and Adobe After Effects and Photoshop. As a creative I like to try out new tools in the run and I learn really quickly, if not I typically invest in courses on Udemy.